E-Dirt Bike Registration Service

E-Dirt Bike Registration Service.jpg
Super 73 Street Legal
Cake Street Legal
Stark Varg Street Legal
E-Dirt Bike Registration Service.jpg
Super 73 Street Legal
Cake Street Legal
Stark Varg Street Legal

E-Dirt Bike Registration Service


This service provides you with a motorcycle license plate and registration for your Sur Ron, Super 73, Talaria, Cake, Stark Varg, or other E-dirt bike in 4-8 weeks. Must have a bill of sale/receipt and serial number or VIN to qualify

We will mail you paperwork within 1 business day to be completed and returned to us.

Add To Cart

All you want to do is make your dirt bike street legal.  All we want to do is help.  That’s why we’ve removed the frustrating guesswork and dead-ends that are way too common with this process.  In fact, we’ve removed the work for you entirely!  Here’s what you can expect out of your hassle-free Dirt Legal conversion experience:

  • Out-of-state tag and registration1 in 4–8 weeks, easily renewable online each year.
  • New proof of ownership2, either a title or transferable registration in your name 2-4 weeks later.
  • Dedicated agent support to guide you through the process and answer any questions about paperwork, state-to-state transfers, required bike parts, etc.
  • One-stop shop on our sister site GritShift for any parts or accessories you need to make sure your ride is 100% road-ready

Why face hours of research, mounds of government paperwork, and ongoing headaches if you don’t have to?  With a few docs and details from you, we handle all the heavy lifting.  This is all you’ll need to do:

  1.   Proof of ownership:  Verify that you have a bill of sale or receipt for your bike. This is the documentation we need to show the bike is yours. It must include the purchase price, date, your name, and the VIN or serial number.

  2.   Checkout:   Click Add to Cart and complete the checkout process. You’ll receive an email confirmation with your receipt and order number.

  3.   Vehicle information:   Fill out the vehicle info form that appears after you check out. As long as you have a bill of sale and a VIN or SN3, we can legalize any e-dirt bike regardless of state.

  4.   Documents:   Keep an eye on your mailbox. We’ll send you a checklist for the materials we need to handle the registration process on your behalf, including your proof of ownership, copy of ID, notarized power of attorney4, and sales tax5 (if not already paid)

  5.   Send it in:   Mail everything to us using the pre-paid envelope we’ve provided to make it as easy as possible for you. Congrats, your part’s done! Now simply wait to receive your license plate in the mail! We will email you a tracking number once it's on the way.

Dirt Legal is the only team in town, any town, with the experience and know-how to get this done for you quickly and easily.  Feel free to Contact Us with any questions before you get started.  Otherwise, it’s time to join over a thousand other happy customers now taking their off-road vehicles to the streets!


“Very easy process, excellent communication and only took a few weeks to have the plate in hand!  Definitely recommend Dirt Legal to get your bike street legal!”

– George Downey, June 2020


“I ended up getting frustrated with all the different ‘recommendations’ online.  I literally did nothing except fill out some paperwork Dirt Legal sent me.  The whole thing took less than three weeks by the time I had the plate in my hand.  I couldn’t be happier.”

– Brandon Cozier, March 2020

1Potential in-state exceptions exist, but this does not impact the street legal conversion process
2Certain states may not accept title transfer, in which case the out-of-state tag will remain and can be renewed yearly
3In rare circumstances, a brief VIN inspection may be required
4Dirt Legal’s POA form is solely limited to bike registration, license plate purchase, and title transfer
5Payable by check or money order; Dirt Legal will indicate the exact amount based on 4-6% of the vehicle purchase price or NADA average retail value, whichever is higher

*By purchasing this service, you agree to our Terms of Service.